- 1. Only members can use our products.
- 2. If any person interested in our society product the membership is compulsory.
- 3. We are multi-state society and working at RAJASTHAN and GUJRAT.
- 4. Our products are only for those members who are resident of our working states.
- 5. KYM(Know Your Members) documents are compulsory for membership.
- 6. Rules and Regulations are similar for every member.
What is the Sanjivani Silver scheme ?
It is a 66 months Deposit scheme.
What is the minimum investment amount for Sanjivani Silver Deposit Scheme?
Rupees 1000 and above in multiple of Rupees 100.
How much interest a member can earn in Sanjivani Silver Scheme?
The interest rate of the product is approximately 12.8% (Quarterly Compound interest). This is a Sanjivani Special Scheme where a member can gets maturity of Rs. 20,000 on an investment of Rs. 10,000.
Whether prematurity facility is available?
Yes. Premature payment facility available only on special conditions.
Whether loan facility is available?
Yes, Members can avail loans against the collateral of SANJIVANI SILVER SCHEME up to 20% after 7 Days, up to 25% after 9 Months, up to 40% after 24 Months, up to 55% after 36 Months, up to 70% after 48 Months and up to 80% after 58 Months of the deposit value as per society norms.