- 1. Only members can use our products.
- 2. If any person interested in our society product the membership is compulsory.
- 3. We are multi-state society and working at RAJASTHAN and GUJRAT.
- 4. Our products are only for those members who are resident of our working states.
- 5. KYM(Know Your Members) documents are compulsory for membership.
- 6. Rules and Regulations are similar for every member.
What is Sanjivani Monthly Income Scheme (M.I.S)?
In Sanjivani Monthly Income Scheme (M.I.S) member has to pay fixed amount and then every month he/she will be given certain interest rate on monthly basis.
What is the minimum investment amount for Sanjivani Monthly Income Scheme (M.I.S)?
The minimum amount of investment is Rs.10,000 for Monthly Income Scheme and after that, one can invest in multiples of Rs.1,000 in this product.
How much interest can a member earn in Sanjivani Monthly Income Scheme (M.I.S)?
The interest rate of the product is 10.00% for minimum term time 1 year and maximum term time 11.00% of 5 years.
Whether prematurity facility is available?
Yes, premature payment facility available only on special conditions.
Whether loan facility is available?
Yes, Loan against deposits available as per society norms.