- 1. Only members can use our products.
- 2. If any person interested in our society product the membership is compulsory.
- 3. We are multi-state society and working at RAJASTHAN and GUJRAT.
- 4. Our products are only for those members who are resident of our working states.
- 5. KYM(Know Your Members) documents are compulsory for membership.
- 6. Rules and Regulations are similar for every member.
What is the Sanjivani Golden scheme?
It is a 102 months deposit scheme.
What is the minimum investment amount required for Sanjivani Golden Deposit Scheme?
Rupees 1000 and above in multiple of Rupees 100.
How much interest can a member earn in Sanjivani Golden Scheme?
The interest rate of the product is approximately 13.12% (Quarterly Compound). This is a Sanjivani Special Scheme where a member can gets maturity of Rs. 30,000 on an investment of Rs. 10,000
Whether prematurity facility is available?
Yes. Premature payment facility available only on special conditions
Whether loan facility is available?
Yes, Members can avail loans against the collateral of SANJIVANI GOLDEN SCHEME up to 20% after 15 Months, up to 30% after 36 Months, up to 50% after 54 Months, up to 60% after 72 Months, up to 70% after 84 Months and up to 80% after 96 Months of the deposit value as per society norms.