- 1. Only members can use our products.
- 2. If any person interested in our society product the membership is compulsory.
- 3. We are multi-state society and working at RAJASTHAN and GUJRAT.
- 4. Our products are only for those members who are resident of our working states.
- 5. KYM(Know Your Members) documents are compulsory for membership.
- 6. Rules and Regulations are similar for every member.
What is Sanjivani Fixed Deposit Scheme?
It is a Fixed Deposit scheme in which member has to deposit fixed amount for certain period of time.
What is the minimum investment amount for Sanjivani Fixed Deposit Scheme?
The minimum amount for investment is Rs.1000 and after that, in multiples of Rs.100
How much interest can a member earn in Sanjivani Fixed Deposit Scheme ?
The interest rate of the product is 7.00% for minimum term time 3 month and maximum term time 11.25% of 5 years.
Whether prematurity facility is available?
Yes, Premature payment facility available only on special conditions.
Whether loan facility is available?
Yes, loan against deposits available as per society norms.