- 1. Only members can use our products.
- 2. If any person interested in our society product the membership is compulsory.
- 3. We are multi-state society and working at RAJASTHAN and GUJRAT.
- 4. Our products are only for those members who are resident of our working states.
- 5. KYM(Know Your Members) documents are compulsory for membership.
- 6. Rules and Regulations are similar for every member.
What is Sanjivani daily Deposit Scheme?
It is a per day deposit scheme in which member deposit certain amount on daily basis.
What is the minimum investment amount for Sanjivani Daily Deposit Scheme?
The minimum amount of investment is Rs.100 for Daily Deposit Scheme and after that, in multiples of Rs.10/-.
How much interest can a member earn in Sanjivani Daily Deposit Scheme?
The interest rate of the product is 7% for 6 month and 9% for 1 Years. And 10.50% for 2 years and 12% of 5 years.
Whether prematurity facility is available?
Yes, premature payment facility is available only on special conditions.
Whether loan facility is available?
Yes, Loan against deposits available as per society norms.