- 1. Only members can use our products.
- 2. If any person interested in our society’s product the membership is compulsory.
- 3. We are multi-state society and working at RAJASTHAN and GUJRAT.
- 4. Our products are only for those members who are resident of our working states.
- 5. KYM(Know Your Members) documents are compulsory for membership.
- 6. Rules and Regulations are similar for every member.
What is the sanjivani-17 deposit scheme?
It is a 17 months Fixed Deposit scheme.
What is the minimum investment amount for Sanjivani-17 Deposit Scheme?
Minimum deposit amount is Rs. 5000/- and in multiple of Rs100.
How much interest a member can earn in Sanjivani-17 Scheme?
The interest rate of the product is approximately 11.19% (Quarterly Compound interest). This is a Sanjivani Special Scheme where a member can gets maturity of Rs. 5,900 on an investment of Rs. 5,000
Whether prematurity facility is available?
Yes, premature payment facility available only on special conditions.
Whether loan facility is available?
Yes, Members can avail loans against the collateral of SANJIVANI-17 up to 30% after 7 Days, up to 70% after 9 Months of the deposited value as per society norms.