Who is become an advisor ?
Any adult who has a marketing experience and he is capable of doing marketing work.
How much educational qualification is required to become an Advisor ?
To become an Advisor, minimum educational qualification is required to be 8th pass.
Where to contact for becoming an Advisor ?
To become an Advisor, you have to contact nearest branch.
Advisor has been formed by the Society, how will this information be obtained ?
With the formation of Advisor, an agency code is allocated by the society, if the agency code has been allocated, then you should assume that you have got the advisor’s authority. Later you are issued an advisor identity card by the society.
What is the basis of Advisor’s income ?
On the basis of business, the society paid commission and incentive to advisor, and the same information will be received from the concerned branch.
What additional benefits does the Advisor get from the commission ?
On basis of Business, adviser gets the benefit of the incentive schemes, it is released by Society from time to time.
After becoming the advisor, whether or not the upcoming cader is empowered ?
By calculating CRPB on the basis of the business, the advisor gets the right of the upcoming cader as per the Society Rules.
How many caders are there in the advisor channel ?
Currently 21 caders in Advisor channel.
How old is the retirement age of the advisor ?
Advisor can work for life time.
Whether a person working in post office, LIC, mutual fund or any other financial institution can become a advisor ?
Yes that person can become advisor, but there should not be any kind of disaster from the institution which is coming from.
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A CAREER
We are regularly looking for Advisor and Team leader
Interested for Advisor and Team leader may be send their resume to email@example.com
Benefits to become advisor with sanjivani
- Freedom work according to your convenience
- Attractive Increasing commission structure
- Advisor Club Membership and attractive incentive
- Life time career opportunity
- Benefit of Training Facility
- Benefit of Advisor Development Fund (A.D.F.)
- Benefit of Advisor Personal Loan
- Benefit of Advisor Vehicles Loan
- Benefit of Associate Retirement Scheme
- Benefit of 1-Lac Accidental Relief fund
- Benefit of Educational Tours opportunities
- Benefit of Trained Manager for marketing support
- The Chance to get promotion twice a year on the basis of work